Sunshine Coast Fashion Festival Bloggers Cruise

 So, a few weeks ago I saw an email in my inbox. It was from the Sunshine Coast Fashion Festival, asking whether I'd like to come on their Blogger's Cruise. I was so flattered and said yes immediately, and before I knew it I was off on a boat with five other bloggers to go whale watching with Sunshine Coast Afloat. This is a little post about what we got up to:





First of all, we all met up and got acquainted with each other. Onboard we had Callum, Emily, Roxanne, Charlie and Lahnee. Everyone was so incredibly lovely, and we all enjoyed having a chat, watching whales and letting the time fly by. The Sunshine Coast Afloat team were fantastic, positioning us in the perfect spot to spot the gorgeous humpback whales, sometimes even coming as close as 2-3 metres. I also want to thank them for answering my multitude of questions about them - I had a massive curiosity streak that day. There's something so humbling about seeing the pods of whales glide through the water, they're massive but so peaceful. I would sit and watch them for hours if I could. 

                 



                       


I had the most incredible time, thank you so much to Jacinta and the team at Sunshine Coast Fashion Festival  for the opportunity! If you want to catch a video of the gorgeous whales we had the joy to spot, they're over on my Instagram now (@heyaemilyblog). It was lovely to meet everyone on board and give them all a check out as they're all sensational Blog/Instagram/Youtube people! 


E x

disclaimer: although I was invited on this trip free of charge, all opinions are my own. 

3 comments

  1. Glad you enjoyed the cruise and that you got to see a lot of whales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ind of coat would best suit their body structure. For instance, a lady who is genuinely thin with a conditioned body ought to be keen on buying a coat that praises her figure. So she ought to go for a biker coat, surprisingly thin fit plans and that would be great for a lady of that height. hi vis workwear

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Heya Emily. Design by Fearne.