Pretty Palette: Red Earth Warm Glow


I have to say that over the past two years, I have really opened up to makeup and skincare. Through that time I have to say that palettes, and eyeshadow ones in particular, have become my favourite item in the beauty category (closely followed by mascara, lip balm and a good cleanser). Today I'm rubbing shoulders with my newest acquisition, the Red Earth Warm Glow Eyeshadow Palette.

This baby comes packaged in a bronze gold metal case that has an absolutely massive mirror - I'm all up for that. It features ten warm toned neutral shades in both matte and shimmer finishes. There's also a mini double sided brush that I'm yet to try, but it should be fab if the shadows are anything to go by.

Okay let's get on to the positives, and there's a lot. Firstly the shade range is great, ranging from a cream highlighting, to a smoky matte in the bottom corner. My superstars are the matte shades because they look so nice on their own but also as a base for darker shadows. They build up super nicely, going and there's no creases in sight which totally surprised me. Even my Naked Palette creases after four hours or so, and it may just be my eyelids, however I remained creaseless through a 5+ hour shift at work! I love the consistency and quality, but I think the reason is brand promise; "natural, everyday beauty", it's that simple.

In terms of negatives, the gold shades have a bit of fall out, which I know bugs some people. I don't mind it, and it's not as bad if you pack it on with a flat brush so a bit of a moot point. 

Overall, this is a great palette. I know it is stocked at Sephora Aus and David Jones, but I don't know about the overseas market. The product is a win-win-win for me, and I'm excited to keep using and creating new looks with it, and maybe try out more of Red Earth's product range!

*This content was not sponsored, and all opinions were my own.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Heya Emily. Design by Fearne.