I want to go to Parée

Hey all, long time no see! Happy to report that I'm back blogging, completely missed the whole of last week because starting term three was a shock to the system.

I was struggling with what to write about this week, and then I realised that I've never talked about travelling or anywhere I'd like to go after school is over. So as a bit of a motivator to get me through the final semester, I thought I'd have a bit of a ramble about Paris.

France was the first country I ever travelled to when I was seven. The time there was fantastic, walking around the city, the louvre, sitting in coffee shops with my parents drinking hot chocolates, and so many things that I can remember even though it was over half a lifetime ago. I am incredibly thankful for the opportunity to travel as a very little person, and I feel that the experience was a monumental point in my life that opened my eyes to a lot of things that make up who I am today. The two cities that are most ingrained in my memory is Paris, France and Vienna, Austria. I haven't been to Europe since, however, I'd love to go back there and revisit all the things I remember so vividly, and also have some experiences that I couldn't have as a tiny child. My plan is to live in Paris for a while during university, not go see Paris or tour Paris, I'd like to be fully Parisian and have a local's experience. (cliche as but it's true)

Travel is such a wonderful thing to do, and I think that properly living in a country other than your own would be so amazing. I'm super interested to see where people want to travel to/live during university, so please let me know in the comments!

(Images: available on Pinterest)

N O T E: I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to the French city of Nice. I am sorry that senseless acts of cruelty have had a horrible toll on your community, and I hope that these tragedies will one day become obsolete in our society.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Heya Emily. Design by Fearne.