Noosa Rockpools

Different post today: I'm trying out a photo diary from a day spent at Noosa, Queensland. I think Noosa is by far one of my favourite places on the planet, the other day I went there with some pals and we went off to the rock pools. They're a bit of a trek but if you can find them they're an amazing place to spend the day. If you're up for a different hidden treasure of Noosa, head to Betty's Burgers on Hastings, best food you'll ever eat (or so me and the girls say).


In case you're wondering, this is how you can find the pools should you want to go (link here), and check the weather report before you head off too, I think a sunny day would have been super - although the day we went the water was perfect. 

Just quickly to Mary, Cam, Mia, Chloe and Chloe, this was the best day and we have to do it again sometime soon!

Enter my Giveaway here!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Heya Emily. Design by Fearne.