Words To Remember + Free Printable

Recently I've been thinking about doing up some printables of some of my favourite quotes at the moment, and there's no time like the present so here they are! I was looking to create some relaxed, minimalistic, little prints you could put on a door or a mood-board or above your desk and I thought these three were the best fitting for a bit of daily inspiration.

          

I've put mine above my bed as a wake-up call for every morning. All of them relate to some form of beauty and self-acceptance, and all of them are wonderful sayings that would do anyone some good. This sounds fairly cheesy but words are so important and you need to find a way to remember the ones that resonate with you. These are some of my favourites, especially the Lao Tzu one. I find that the pink/apricot colour is really calming although now I sort of wish I did them in a light-green colour too (eh next time). I've made them downloadable from Google Drive, so click the links below if you'd like to download one of them, or all of them if you feel inclined.


If you download them and put them up somewhere I'd really love to see it, send me a photo in the comments or send me a picture on twitter. x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Heya Emily. Design by Fearne.